Monday, June 13, 2016

June 4, 2016

Well, I am finally launching this blog.  Here's a project that I have made probably 10 times now and have had the fortune of sharing with some very special people.  Each one has been constructed in the same manner.  The magic occurs when the papers, colors and details come together. Of course, I only have pictures of a few because I tend to get caught up and forget to photograph them along the way.

The Eucalyptus Box





This is the finished box.  The lid lifts off and the box lifts out of the base.  The box then opens up and photo sleeves cascade from each side.



Next time I make one of these I will be more mindful of documenting the process.  The box becomes another type of a scrapbook of sorts. 

 I have made them for brides to document their engagement or weddings.

  
Boxes have been made for little boys who were just born (The JHM monogram) or just turned one-year old (The Thomas the Tank Box).  

This photo will not load correctly and the monogram turned out so well!




Here is one I made to celebrate my sister-in-law's Golden Jubilee!










Sometimes you just never know what you know.  There is always a silver lining.



No comments:

Post a Comment